Friday, October 9, 2009

Photo Update!

Guess who stole Las One Standing's camera phone at work today!
Oh BTW, he is a really good source for sniper rifles too, you should check it out.

As promised, here is the de-glossed Ork. Just a few hits of the anti shine matte spray and viola!















I tell you what, I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I know the lighting is a little "meh" but you get the general idea. As an added bonus hes got a super crunchy exterior to boot! I think I could use him as a solid slug round and he would keep his paint.

Also, here is one of three Chimeras that I am working on:










































I think I am pretty much done except for a few touch ups and minor details ( going to add some "dirt" effects to the lower part of the tread). I am going to hit this up with the varnish too and see how that matches up with a finished paint job that I have done with just straight up citadel washes.
I apologize for the rather spartan post today but I am running on about 4 hours of sleep :( I will try to get something more substantial up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment