Monday, November 15, 2010

Rhino Finished!


Hey everyone!

Just a quick post then I got to head to work. I got my light source finished and I wanted to show you the final product!





And here we are. Final picture with the lighting source flushed out. I used blazing orange and worked it into the "source" color of blood red ( thank you very much for your suggestions, they helped out a lot ). I think overall I couldn't have asked for a better result. I think I can do this relatively quickly and its definitely tabletop quality. Now all I got to do is make the rest of the army look like this. I already have a traitor guard painted up but I've run out of time to post him now. I will try to get that up tomorrow.

As always your questions, comments, and criticisms are always welcome and appreciated. 

Have a good one.
GV 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this picture looks like poo up close. I will get you all a better one tomorrow. Promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good, but it looks like you got a little something on it. You can probably wipe that up with a kleenex real quick. Put some polish on it and shine it up real nice.

    ReplyDelete