Sunday, December 27, 2009

Done done doooooooone!

GLORIOUS DAY! I AM DONE!

After about a years worth of on an off work, starting over and making crap up as I go I am finally done! Bask in the glory of the poor quality picture with me!



Ahhh, quite a stirring site is it not? Its really nice to be able to look at a completed army and think to oneself "I don't have to paint that crap anymore." Don't get me wrong, I loved every bit of it but I am so very glad to be finished.

I would elaborate further but... I don't wanna :D. I have been running on about 3 hours of sleep a night over the Christmas weekend and I just don't have it in me. I WILL say that I made out like a bandit with combined gifts from Chaos Tad, my wife and both sets of parents ( in law and blood ). I am now sitting on 1.5K worth of Chaos Space Marines.

Anyhoo, that's all I got for now. In the coming weeks I am going to go get myself a carrying case for these fellas and one of them there cameras with an OPTICAL zoom. Once I have that taken care of I can really show you what I have done ( unless I steal Lantz's camera phone again )

HERE'S WISHING YOU A HAPPY HOLIDAY AND A SAFE NEW YEAR!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to you on your accomplishments...

    Now's the time to start thinking of expanding your army!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there was a "like" button, I would press it.

    Gratz, duder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! So, you should have that Chaos army painted in a few weeks right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Warhammer 39,999
    Oooooh don't worry about that. This is just the models that I had to paint to reach 1.5K pts :D
    @ IceStation Lemon
    Terrain, orks THEN chaos

    ReplyDelete