Psst... hey over here
Ok I think I have maybe 5 to 10 minutes before a dog eats something that it shouldn't and I have to save its life, stop the cat from destroying something valuable or get something up high for my wife so I can move it to another location up high that she can't reach.
The story thus far
While I have been away due to life I haven't forgotten my duties to the plastic crack. Here's whats been going on ( in chronological order as best as I can remember it)
1) Ice Station Lemon pointed out to me a nifty army variation from Imperial Armor 7: The Servants of Contagion
- I cheated a little bit and checked on scribd.com/Army Builder and found, what appeared to be, an interesting mix of 4th and 5th ed guard with a little Nurgle for flavor
2) Purchased the Protectorate of Menoth starter box, the Harbinger of Menoth and a Castigator
- I got it all for $75 bucks I couldn't turn that down
3) Chaos Darrell and I are going to join a 1250pt. team game over at the FLGS
- Nurgle-licious CSM and Chaos Deamons, together again for the very first time.
4) Found out that Army Builder really wasn't telling the truth about what I could take from that army list mentioned in #1 ( Mainly any of the special characters or vehicles )
- Well poop
Proof.. you want proof?!
Here is a flamethrower steam-punk robo-ma-tron from the box set listed from #2
Well thats all I got for now. I should have some in process work for my Nurgle CSM worth posting here in a few days.
Have a good one,