Thursday, May 13, 2010

From the Work Bench: Chaos Rhino - Complete!

AAAAAAND .... here we are. Same tank as yesterday but with dirtier smokestacks.



Not really much to write today, just creating a post to mark the completion of a milestone and to give thanks to the blogs/people that helped me out through this project.



First off I would like to say that this is, by far, my best work to date. I until now I haven't been able to achieve such a level of detail. To help better put it in perspective here is a shot next to one of my finished Chimeras:



Secondly I would like to give thanks to the blogs that I took inspiration from.

SandWyrm @ The Back 40K for his articles on color theory

Ron @ FTW for his tutorial on his solid color painting technique
- For some reason I can't find the particular tutorial (it was about his blood angels/space hulk)

The Painting Corps @ ... The Painting Corps for their tutorial on tank weathering

Finally, I would like to thank you who follow this blog. Believe it or not knowing that there are people stopping in here from time to time to look at my work is a great motivator for getting this stuff done.

As always, questions and comments are more than welcome.

Have a good one,
GV

3 comments:

  1. I like it. I can't wait to start picking at it. I need my chaos neatly organized and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.. organized chaos.. that makes perfect sense =-P. Dosent your chaos army follow the changer of ways? How does THAT work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I changed Chaos into Order. . . with skulls.

    ReplyDelete