Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Photo Dump!

Hey everyone,

Long time no post I know. Been very busy with life and stuff. HOWEVER, I have managed to take some interesting POV photos of some recent games so I thought I would share




Here we have conclusive proof of the North American Tree Obliterator


The Death Guard coming to save the day!

Fight for the last known deposit of Kool Aid in the galaxy

Deamons, deamons everywhere...


Finally the epic draw that we have come to know and expect from our game nights

3 comments:

  1. With so many draw games it'd be just as exciting to lose as it would be to win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh, I think we actually lost the one in that last pic due to scarabs. We never really decided one way or the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We rolled for game continuation, and it would have continued, but I had work..

    Btw, thanks for getting my good side. =)

    ReplyDelete